2. you think bowties are cool and you want to wear them everyday of your life.
3. Wearing a vegetable seems fashionable.
4. You have a button that says David Tennant makes me squee. (sad to say I own one.)
5. Angel statues scare the holy fuck out of you.
6. You have an action figure of your favorite Doctor and carry him around everywhere. (I have two. one of Tom Baker, and Matt Smith wearing a fez and holding a mop.)
7. Apples are rubbish.
8. Pears are gross and disgusting.
9. You see a british phonebooth and you automatically claim it as your own TARDIS and invite your best friend to go see the dinosaurs with you in said TARDIS.(I have one!)
10. You like Bananas.
11. You get into major arguments with Back To The Future fans.
12. You want your own personal Dalek.
13. You have written Bad Wolf on atleast one thing that is blue.
14. You know atleast three songs by Billie Piper.
15. You watch Law and Order UK now that Freema is on there.
16. You had a spazz attack over a Doctor Who mug and fight your dad to see who can use it first. ( I bought a Doctor Who mug awhile back. My dad is also a Doctor Who fan and we constantly fight over who gets to use it in the morning.)
17. You have a picture of David Tennant in your room.
18. When you watch My Little Pony, you always look out for Doctor Whoof and laughed so hard when Apple Bloom kept trying to get the Doctor to buy Apples.
19.You can't listen to the Scissor Sisters without thinking of the master. (I know I can't!)
20. Doctor Who and Hetalia crossovers seem so amazing.
21. You have every episode recorded on DVR and tell dad, If he doesn't record Doctor Who that night, you will make him die a slow painful death.
22.Your friends have announced to you that Call Me During Doctor Who and I'll Kill You, is your theme song.
23. You will mass murder anyone who calls you during Doctor Who.
24. You Have made your own TARDIS.
25. You write Doctor Who quotes on personal items.
I do most of that, some not really, deffinetly not 23 or anything that includes death, Actions Figuere, Im working on it Maid own T.A.R.D.I.S. A few times, one for a chiristmas thing, a book mark, I turned a drawin book that was T.A.R.D.I.S. blue into one
difficult to feel
motivated and stay
focused on our goals
all the time. But
how to achieve what
we want, how to not
stand in our
way?Here are some of
my thoughts about
the topic and I hope
that they might be
is hosting an
exciting contest for
you ALL to
participate in! We
hope you're all very
eager to create and
submit your entries,
please read the
To Tell a
Story:The theme of
this contest is to
tell a story, which
Paranoia by - wchild
Reflection by -
meets very smallby -
for heroes by -
xbastex84by - sevron
* by -
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More